Stelios Karvelas Obstetrician Gynecologist | Larissa
All women should visit their gynecologist once a year (except for other instructions) before their first sexual intercourse or at the age of 18. For control - information - guidance.
Vaccination against HPV has been reported before. It is universally accepted today that prevention gives us physical - mental health and economy.
The gynecological examination is continued throughout the woman with different examinations depending on her age.
Gynecological examinations include:
- Clinical Gynecological examination - Taking test-pap & thin-prep
- Possible download of material for DNA HPV test
- Ultrasound examination of the genitals, transvaginal or abdominal
- Breast palpation - Breast mammography - Breast Ultrasound
- Hormonal - Hematological - Biochemical control
- Osteoporosis testing at older ages
- Other tests depending on the patient's condition
Contact with us
We are at your disposal for any questions about your health and treatment.
We deal with any emergency gynecological or obstetrician 24/7 immediately.